We specialize in creating and maintaining high quality retirement plans for small to medium sized businesses. We are committed to making sure that as a business owner, your retirement plan helps attract and retain high caliber employees. In addition, we are committed to ensuring that plan participants have the education and resources they need to prepare for a successful retirement as well as an advisor they can contact with any questions they may have.
- Plan Design – an effective retirement plan begins with a sound plan design strategy and grows with attentive implementation and reliable service. From investment and recordkeeping, to compliance and communication, we will work with you to develop a plan unique to your company’s needs and wants.
- Provider Review and Comparison- Plan sponsors face scrutiny by the DOL over real or suspected ERISA violations. We will review your current provider/plan and compare it to the market place and help find an alternate provider when necessary.
- Investment Analysis- Through quantitative and qualitative investment analysis, we will assist you to select, monitor, and evaluate the investments the plan offers.
- Fiduciary Responsibility- While the plan retains the ultimate responsibility, we do as much as possible to assist with reducing fiduciary liability.
- Employee Communication- We will work with you to keep your employees informed through the use of Memo’s and announcements, onsite group enrollment meetings, and 1 on 1 meetings.
- Employee Education - We believe the most effective way to increase employee participation is education. We provide 1 on 1 participant access. We will have a dedicated member of our team to get to know your employees and be available for questions and concerns.