We are passionate about our employees and proud of their intelligence, skill and desire to continually learn and grow. We believe that creating and maintaining a positive, professional environment is critical to our success.
We commit to:
- creating a positive workplace
- developing a culture of respect, trust and caring
- fostering the attitude that achievement and challenge are expected and welcome
- conducting frequent assessments to ensure that employees are motivated and satisfied
- allowing for flexibility so that personal and business growth are aligned
- recognizing individual and team performance
- encouraging team synergy
We work hard for our clients but we have a lot of fun too. Our office is a creative, fun, and dynamic environment. We also take the time for team-building and social events out of the office and we participate in charitable activities as well.
Prospective employees must be eligible to work in the United States and a thorough background check is required to be considered for employment.
If you would like to be a part of our team , we are currently hiring for the following positions:
Client Service Manager
We are currently seeking to add an additional Client Service Manager to our team. The most important function of this role is to provide excellent customer service and Advisor support. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence, a willingness to exceed client expectations, and exceptional attention to detail.
While tasks may vary day to day, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating and processing forms
- Maintaining client records and files
- Various administrative duties such as handling incoming phone calls, scheduling appointments, mailing, scanning, and filing,
- Working with clients to ensure proper account opening procedures and documentation
- Providing account information to clients and Advisors and maintaining client relationships
- Providing excellent telephone coverage including ability to manage priorities; handling urgent calls with professionalism and good judgment
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations and firm policies
- Ordering, maintaining, and stocking office supplies
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with clients and proactively helping to resolve issues and concerns
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Active Series 7 a plus but not required
- Financial industry and product knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent Attention to Detail is a MUST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including internet
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Able to prioritize workload in order to manage time effectively, complete work within deadlines and produce accurate results.
VLP Financial Advisors offers competitive salary and benefits based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits include a positive family friendly work environment, 401(k) matching, profit sharing, employer paid health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, commitment to industry best practices, top of the line software, and great company culture.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary history and requirements to email@example.com
We are looking for a highly dependable and organized student interested in an opportunity to gain real-world experience in the Financial Planning industry.
We are looking for someone that is available 15-20 hours a week. The candidate will learn the daily activities of a financial planner by working closely with the Portfolio Managers and Financial Advisors. There will be an emphasis on the administrative aspects of the business which is a must for any new planner to learn. Tasks include answering the incoming line, shredding, filing, scanning. The candidate will also learn the processes and assist in the creation of financial plans and investment portfolios- from gathering information, analyzing it, assisting in the creation of recommendations and implementing the plan. We will introduce the candidate to our state of the art financial planning and investment software.
Potential candidates should have the following:
- Accounting, Finance, Business and/or Marketing major required
- Must have good research and analytical skills
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Work
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic work environment
Benefits of Participating in an Internship:
- Paid Internship
- Apply what you have learned in the classroom and sharpen your skills
- On-the-job training in the industry and gain the knowledge of state of the art financial planning and investment software (Tamarac, Morningstar, NetEx360, Money Guide Pro)
- Mentoring from professionals in the Financial Planning Industry
- Resume Builder
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org