Strategies for Social Security Educational Seminar
In an information-packed two hour event Susanne Denment, a Social Security expert, will explain in plain English what you need to know about Social Security and present real world examples of the difference having a strategy can make. This is a great opportunity to learn from experienced professionals!
You will learn:
- Why taking your S.S. benefit as soon as you are able may not be the best idea
- How being married (or divorced) can effect S.S. benefits
- About real-world examples of the effects of having (and not having) a social security stagey
- How strategic planning can affect retirement income
- Why timing is so important when taking your benefit
Daniel Lash is a local financial advisor that has helped countless retirees make decisions on retirement benefits. He is well acquainted with the challenges and opportunities we all face when planning for retirement. Dan is currently serving as the president of the Northern Virginia Financial Planning Association (FPA). Dan has been named one of Northern Virginia’s top Financial Planners by Northern Virginia Magazine (2011-2016) and also selected as one of Washingtonian Magazine’s list of Top Money Advisors (2012-2016).
Susanne Dement is a vibrant keynote speaker on the topic of Social Security. She is known for her witty and entertaining presentations that explain complex Social Security laws and breaks them down in a manner that is easily understood by all. She is a wonderfully energetic presenter! Susanne encourages all to take ownership and be better informed.
Susanne draws on her almost 30 years of experience working all technical levels of the jobs at Social Security in the southeastern United States. She uses true life stories to help people remember the important details.
Susanne is hired by top financial service giants such as Fidelity Investments, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, UBS Financial Services, Ameriprise, Merrill Lynch, and State Farm just to name a few.
Susanne is often a guest on financial services radio programs. She regularly conducts continuing education events for financial advisors and CPA’s.
Watch an Interview with Susanne
Listen to Susanne discuss the rules and regulations of Social Security Disability. (you may need to turn your sound up)
Want to Learn More About Social Security Before the Event?
- Watch this short video on Social Security: Just the Facts
- Visit the official U.S. Government Site for Social Security: ssa.gov/
- Watch this video on Retirement Planning and Social Security