We Are Fiduciaries
Our clients have placed us in a position of trust and we take that duty seriously. All of our advisors act as Fiduciaries for our clients and our three Advisor-Partners are Accredited Investment Fiduciaries (AIF®) which is a professional designation that signifies that the holder has a thorough knowledge of the fiduciary standard of care that requires them to put their client’s interests above their own.
You can trust that all of our advisors will:
- act in your best interest,
- be transparent about costs and fees associated with our services,
- disclose any conflicts of interest that may be present when providing recommendations,
- help you understand all of the options available to you,
- provide prudent investment advice,
- avoid high cost or high commission products, and
- be truthful with you about the risks you take when investing.
If you are worried that the advisor you are currently working with may not be acting in your best interest, schedule a meeting with one of our advisors and get a second opinion. The initial consultation is complimentary and it may help put your mind at ease.