Baby boomers are asking:
- What type of retirement account is right for me?
- Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
- When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
- If I die, what options to my beneficiaries have?
IRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan. Click below to listen to this two-part video series that may help provide answers to these important questions!